Friday, June 1, 2012

First attempt at blogging

Well, I've been reading other people's blogs on Facebook for years now and realized that I might be able to do this too (when I have time) :) You see, I have three kids under the age of 3-although in about another month, my son will be three. Life is hectic with 3 under 3, and working full time, but I wouldn't change it for a minute (granted I do whine a few times a week about the chaos that is my life-or if you ask my husband, perhaps every day...) I've been married to an amazing man almost six years and have been blessed with three beautiful children who amaze me every day. I actually make a difference for people with my job, although it sometimes takes a really long time for that to come to fruition. I have a wonderful family and after losing my father in December of 2010, have come to more fully appreciate that family. I have wonderful friends, in fact, my friends' blogs are what inspired me to do this. Tonight of all nights, I just read a post by my 'sister at heart' that was four days old and was so moved by it, I decided I just have to do this!

I'm not feeling particularly whitty this evening and may wrap up my very short and poor first attempt at blogging, but it's past 9:00 pm and my two older kids are alseep. It's time for me to try to coax my 6 month old to go to sleep so I can do the same. It's been a long week and the IHSAA State Track meet is tomorrow-oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my wonderful husband is a track and cross country coach #Stateisabigdeal.

OK, apologies for the lack of real content here, but maybe a more interesting post in a few days. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Leah, yay for you for joining the blogging community. I'm so excited. We will have to get you in the loop on our ToT post topics so you can join in. It helps to have a subject to write about...at least it does for me anyway.

    ReplyDelete